9/26/09

Ode to Mom

I was looking through some old photos the other day and came across this one taken of my mom and I in Yellowstone when I was around L&L's age and I started thinking about daily life right now. Luke's had colic for the last three or four weeks now ... I've lost track of time ... and Layne's convieniently fussy for about two or three hours each night at the same time as her brother. Guess she doesn't want to be shown up. I've been thinking a lot about how my parents survived 6 kids the last month or so, and when I asked my mom about it the other day, she replied, "Kendra, we had no choice. We just did the best we could, and there were a lot of days I wasn't that great of a parent, and you all survived, didn't you?" Mom, this goes out to you -- and all the other parents of screamers out there! Wait, this is all just payback, isn't it?

1 comment:

Karen said...

Hang in there friend!! :) You're a great parent and it will get better. Praying for you all. Love, Karen

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts