10/17/10

Fall Break 2010

I'm finding it hard to keep up to both blogs these days, so as always, if you're curious at a more up-to-date look into our lives, just check out our other blog. On to other things, here's just a few pictures that I took while we were up in Sugar City for the past few days for Fall Break. All but the first picture were taken at the cabin last Thursday. Becky and the kids and I decided to head up to the cabin and the beautiful October weather that we're all enjoying.
And this first pic? Well, I'll just sum it up by saying that Luke has two great loves in his life:
One being his Aunt Becky (I'm only #1 when she's not in sight), and the other being food. He really enjoyed the whipped cream used for strawberry shortcake last Friday night.

Ash Berries in Fall

The Aspens

Old Yellow Screamer

The Tetons from a field on the far west end of the valley (I'm loving figuring out my zoom lense!)

4 comments:

Karen said...

Kendra, I must have missed it, but what's your other blog? I like following you guys when I can. Miss ya friend. Karen

andreamatrix said...

There goes Aunt Becky again....
Whipcream!
Knows Cinderella!
I just can't compete....

BUT I commented before she did...
Nany nany boo boo.
:)

Becky said...

We all had fun watching Luke dig into the whip cream. He just wasn't getting enough, though, so I had to help him a little.

Kendra's other blog can be found at:

http://knowhowtopicem.blogspot.com/

It is great fun to get a day by day look into the lives of such great people!

And Steph . . . I can't believe you beat me! I guess you are the coolest aunt today! :)

Sharon said...

That picture of the Tetons is really great. You could frame it. You take some fun pictures.

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts