12/2/11

Merry Christmas from the Blacks






This may be as close as we get to a Christmas card this year .... I messed around with the camera this afternoon in prep for a photo shoot I am doing tonight, so I thought that I would try and get a few shots of the kids and myself for practice. I'm sure that Jared will be upset that he missed the whole event. Don't worry. I have a good pic of Jared in mind to post soon! Have a great Christmas if I don't post again on this blog until after the holidays are done!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute pictures of your kids. I really laughed at the other blog when Luke was so unhappy.

andreamatrix said...

Wow! Your kids have changed...tell them to knock off all of that growing up.

Good Luck on your photo shoot!

Valerie said...

Fun! Are you doing photography professional these days-so cool. Hope you have a great Christmas! Your kids are adorable!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts