6/24/10

AAAH, Summer

Summer's always been my favorite time of the year. You get to live your life outside, go without socks and shoes, drink from a hose. The list could go on and on. I pulled out the slip-n-slide for Koria and Kimball yesterday, and as always, it takes more time to set it up than they actually spend playing on it, but whatever. I'll take ten minutes of kid entertainment.
I just remembered a few shots my sister sent us a few years ago. I'm the the baby sitting on this slip-n-slide with my older brother and a couple of my older sisters. I love the fact that Shanell's hosing me down in the first shot. I must not have minded too badly because I'm soaking myself in the second one. I'm telling ya, there's just something about summer...


3 comments:

Becky said...

I want to see the pictures of Luke & Layne slipping and sliding! I think they would love it too!

Love your photos - Kimball & Koria appreciate all your hard work I am sure.

andreamatrix said...

How much fun is that?! Love that you have the pics as you as a kid.

Carrie Stevenson said...

thanks for updating!!! Too cute!!!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts