6/17/10

The "B" Word

My mom used to have a rule in the summer when we used the "B" word, meaning "bored." She used to make us go out into the garden and weed. It was very effective. Unfortunately, my kids actually like to weed, but they don't really know what the difference is between what they should pull and what they should leave, which equals more work in the long run for me. Cleaning their room, on the other hand, works great. Koria and Kimball have been working on theirs for about three hours now, with only 3 escapes outside (that I've noticed) in between. The moral of the story is, I still don't use the "B" word. Just doesn't happen. Especially in the summer. Here's a few pics of the punks that make me appreciate why that's the case.





2 comments:

Becky said...

Kendra, this is from Mom. Now I know what the B word is. It always worked for me, but when you were a little older I guess. Bored is not a word you kids used very much because I worked you sooo hard!

Becky said...

I haven't said I'm bored in a loooooong time! Why do I keep getting all these projects to work on???? Maybe you just haveto act bored or look bored and poof - there is a job to do!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts