8/26/10

And the last pics that I'll post from Tuesday ....

All right, I'll exercise some self-restraint and not post any more pictures from the day. There's just so many I love. Anyway, here's the last of this four-part post.

Chillin' at the "I Am A Child of God" Exhibit for Children in the Church History Museum of Art (which I recommend taking your kids to if you live close by)

Kimball moving the cars through the maze by magnet

Koria playing the part of Mary
Small in comparison

The Black Family on the Square

3 comments:

Becky said...

It looks like Koria is trying to measure up - something we all need to work on. She makes a great Mary by the way. Too bad she didn't have her white Sunday sandals with her, though.

Annie said...

Your kids are all so cute! Good luck as you figure out the best ways to help Layne continue to thrive! You guys, I'm sure, are awesome parents.

Next time your up in the valley - let us know. I think our 3 going on 16 year olds would have a grand time together.

Sharon said...

I'm so glad you were able to visit Temple Square. I didn' realize they had so many things there. It has been a long time since I was there. You make a great Mary, Koria.

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts