8/26/10

More pictures from Tuesday

Refer to the last couple of posts for explaination as to where we were at and what we did on Tuesday. Yeah, I'm just excited to post anything.

Dad and Layne

Koria in front of the Salt Lake Temple (with the ten plus stickers she managed to get from the nurse at Primary Children's)

Kimball in front of the temple
Here's some quotes from the last few minutes as he watches me type:
When I told him that he could go have some fun playing in his room with Koria, "Mom, fun's just too fun for me. Koria just likes to throw me around and spin me up in circles."
When he asked me if he could play the Wii and I told him that there are a lot more exciting and good things to use his time doing in life, "But I have done other things today, Mom. I ate breakfast and stuff."
When saying the prayer this morning, "Heavenly Father, I thank thee that Mom's so brilliant." I love that kid.
When on the couch, waiting for the fifth snack of the day, "Mom, my tummy's exhausted. It just needs more food."
And from Koria regarding the same issue, "Waiting ..... waiting ..... waiting....." in a singing voice, over and over, and over ......
Joseph and Emma

More of Jared (he's gonna kill me)

2 comments:

Becky said...

Love the black and white pictures of Kimball and Koria. I also think it's grat you got so many of Jared.

andreamatrix said...

LOVE the last one of Jared!
Great shots!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts