8/9/10

Weekend with the Ladies

I mentioned on our other blog that on July 30-31st, I was able to meet up with a few old roommates and college friends from my days at Utah State. Here's a picture of us, from the top right: Carrie, me, Heather
bottom right: Jessica, Emily holding four-month-old Katie, and Amelia
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, with true friends, it doesn't matter the space of distance between contacts, you just get to pick up where you left off. It was wonderful to join up together for the night and unload on each other what life has taught us over the last few years and just have a chance to laugh at it all anyway.
Emily just had her fourth little nugget of joy, pictured here with her. Katie may have peeped once that I noticed, but this little girl is as good as gold. Guess it's in her genes.
Amelia was the only one daring enough to let me take an up-close shot. Thanks. You're a babe, and it shows! Thanks for letting me crash with you in the same room, too.

2 comments:

Griffin Family said...

Ohhhh...Looking at those pics makes me miss you guys so much. Wish I could have been there.

Sharon said...

Old roomates and old missionary companions(that you liked) are wonderful. Friends forever.

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts