3/6/08

Cast Not Away Therefore Your Confidence

In talking with a close friend recently, I was reminded of a talk given by Elder Jeffrey R. Holland of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles given in 1999. It helped me out at a time when I was making some life-changing decisions, and still helps me to this day. I think of it often and thought I'd share the link with any of you who might be interested. Dano da vi pomognish! Here's the link:
http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=f318118dd536c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=9da4196b5a1eb010VgnVCM1000004d82620a____&hideNav=1

3 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I'll definately read it. We have to do a Stake YW training in April and I have no idea where to start and what to teach... Hmmm. Ideas?

andreamatrix said...

Really great article! I finally got around to reading it yesterday!

Mary said...

I LOVE that talk. It helped me in my marriage decisions like you would not believe!

Ummm, hi by the way! I don't do the facebook thing very often either. I really don't get it, but whatever. Blogging is totally the way to go! Can I add you as a link?

How old are your twins? They are an adventure, aren't they? It's fun to see a glimpse of your world!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts