3/16/08

Is a Vacation Really a Vacation?

As we prepare to leave this Thursday for our 5 day trip to Nauvoo & Independence, I keep asking myself if it is really worth it. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go--it's just that I have to put myself in double-time mode just to get everything done so that I can leave (and I still won't get it all done, or even close). And there's always that thought in the back of my mind that leaving for 5 days just means that I'll have 5 days of extra stuff to get done when we get back. Nevertheless, it will be fun!!

KENDRA AND I DO PLAN ON UPDATING OUR BLOG AS TIME ALLOWS WHILE WE ARE ON VACATION, SO CHECK BACK FOR NIGHTLY UPDATES ON MARCH 20-24!!

No comments:

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts