3/5/08

Welcome to the Gun Show

Thanks to everyone who cast their votes on the Hellga vs. Aunt Kendra contest. I (Kendra) have to agree with the overwhelmingly high numbers of voters who voiced their opinions and said that I look much, much tougher than Hellga. Must have been these guns I've been packing around since the twins were born. I'm on my way to the dentist this afternoon for who knows what kind of procedures. Maybe I will opt for no shots to numb my mouth, no anesthesia, no medicane of any kind. After all, the polls don't lie. This body can handle anything!
And Lance, you're comment about how I would be snapped in two like a little twig by Hellga was funny. Very funny.

1 comment:

andreamatrix said...

She who has dental work without novicane is loco!!! Tough or not!

Countries We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited countries map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited countries mapFlash charts

States We've Been To

This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.
Make your visited states mapFlex charts